Monday, April 18, 2011

Lesbian Glamberts Behind Bars

Dear Glamdiary,

I am SO sorry I’ve neglected you. It’s been a very strange few weeks. Muriel, that skeleton whore, decided to press charges against me over that little mess down at the Piggly Wiggly. Damn the cameras everywhere, I was caught on tape having my wonderful Adamgasm in the canned goods aisle, the little incident at the bakery, then finally the spat with Muriel in the parking lot. I suppose it didn’t help that I called the judge a big fat homephobe and threatened to hurt him and his children and that he WISHES he could give his wife an Adamgasm like BB gives me. He looked at me like I was insane, like Charles Manson insane!! Why do people look at me like that all the time? I think they're all just jellous of the unconditional love I have with my Beautiful BB. He threw me in jail, Glamdiary! Me, in jail! I’m Glambergranny #1, and he had the nerve to throw ME in jail, said something about being a menace to society or something. The only menace to society is the number of homephobes and haters who don't see the overwhelming beauty and greatness of BB. The knife in my heart is that none of my family came to post bail or to visit me. My daughter Donna said it had been a wonderful reprieve for the entire family for me to be in jail. It saved them from me and my “creepy obsession that is bordering on insanity” (her words, not mine) with my Beautiful BB. How I raised such a hateful homephobe is totally beyond me. She took Mother to live with her for a while because she said I was neglecting her. Fine with me, that gives me much much more time to devote to my Beautiful BB Golden Child. I’m still hoping I can find one of Mother’s credit cards that was left behind, because they all owe me for their hateful comments they've made about BB. BB would want me to get one of Mother's credit cards. I HAVE to support my BB.

Anyway, while in jail the guard opened my cell door and in walked the biggest, meanest looking woman I had ever seen, angry looking and ornery. I wasn’t afraid, I had BB’s golden light shining in my heart and I know that BB my Beautiful Golden Love Child will get me through the hard times. She mainly kept to herself, I on the top bunk, she on the bottom. We didn’t speak for a few days, until one afternoon I was on my bunk quietly singing “Whataya Want From Me?” while sketching pictures of BB’s bulge and she asked “What is that beautiful, beautiful song?” I went on to tell her all about my BB and His Beautiful golden voice and the Adamgasms and The Glambulge and she was instantly hooked! It was like I awakened something inside of her, and as I sang, I saw her eyes close and the unmistakable swaying and swinging and hip bucking of a full blown Adamgasm!! She opened her eyes, that same dreamy far away look I get when I have my Adamgasms!! I looked at her, smiled and asked her what her name was. “Bunny”, she said, “Bunny Boyler.” We looked at each other for awhile, and Glamdiary, I don’t know what came over me, but I leaned over and kissed her, a white hot kiss that awakened a deep Lesbian need in me, a Lesbian need that seems to have soared through space and time. While we kissed, the little mustache on her top lip tickled mine and made me giggle. I had never, ever felt anything sexual towards another woman, but Bunny was different. Watching her Adamgasm while I sang was one of the most pure and most beautiful things I had ever seen. We became instant soul mates, joined by our love of Beautiful BB and for the aching need we brought out in each other.

We both were released on the same day, and since Bunny had nowhere to go, I told her to come home with me. Stanley had left for that trampy Chris Allon fan Bambi, Mother was at Donna’s and the house was mine. Bunny had no trouble adjusting to living with me. We spend our days listening to BB on continuous loop, friending all the Gays on Twitter (because us Gays have to stick together), talking to the gals on Adam Official and making love while fantasizing about the Glambulge. I showed Bunny the bits of The Glampenis candle that that awful little FiFi chewed up, and had a hard time holding back the tears. Bunny kissed me and told me she’d be back, then went down to the garage. I heard Stanley’s power tools going, the saw and the belt sander and was so curious as to what she was doing. She came back with something behind her back. Glamdiary, I was SO excited, what could it be? She smiled and said “Here, I made this for you. For us.” It was a beautiful, perfectly sized and shaped wooden strap on Glampenis! “I sanded it and varnished it with food grade varnish until it was smooth and splinter free, and made it to the exact proportions we fantasize about. I hope you like it.” It was THE MOST beautiful thing I had ever, ever seen. Sure, I guess some grandmothers think that their grandkids are beautiful, but not this Glambergranny. BB’s Bulge is the Most Pure, Most Beautiful thing in the world, and now it was mine. Bunny and I got straight to it, each taking turns with the strap on Glampenis, sometimes while wearing a printout mask of BB’s Face, or while wearing fingerless gloves and spikes and telling each other “it’s not that deep” while thrusting the Glampenis in and out. Glamdiary, Bunny and I had the best Adamgasms of our lives! We spent a good week doing all things BB, then I told Bunny about my fantasy of taking a little trip out to LA, you know, to see the sights, and perhaps “accidentally” running into BB. After following his every move online, I don’t think I’d have any problem finding BB in the big town of LA. “That’s it, Carol, you and I are packing up and heading out to California. I have a few people who owe me money, I’ll go shake them up a bit and make them pay me back. You found your mother’s credit card, we can use that until they catch on and cancel it. We’ll be in LA within a week.”

Glamdiary, I couldn’t believe it. I’m a newly awakened lesbian in love with a big brute of a woman named Bunny, we both share in a deep love of Beautiful BB Golden Child, we share an equal and passionate love of the Glambulge and the Adamgasms the Glampenis brings, and now we’re going to LA! Everything is coming up Carol for once! The haters and homephobs be damned. We Gays have been pushed down too long, it’s time to stand up for The Gays everywhere!! I love you Glamdiary. I’m going to get busy figuring out all I need to take on the trip, and I’m going to go empty out Mother’s savings account before they take my name off of it then go online to check the balance on Mother’s credit card. I am so happy, Glamdiary, so very happy. My dream to be together with Bunny and BB is going to come true! The holy trinity of LOVE and LIGHT... BB, Bunny and Carol. WE WILL show the world what BB is about.

Love, Carol
AKA
Glambergranny#1
Glamskank #458
Glambert #255
Glambulge Lover #29
Keeper of the Glamunderpants #77
GlamballsLicker #221
Bunny Boyler Lover #1
Lesbian

5 comments:

  1. Carol, I LOVE YOU!!! You are one hell of an Adam Lambert fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol, I'm finally out of the pokey.What did I miss in the life of BB? How did you met the love of your life in jail? All I saw were uppity skeleton whore crackheads, no lovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE MY HERO FOR THIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. My niece and I were just reminiscing about Carol and her glamdiary and I had to look it up. Still cracks us up.

    ReplyDelete